How to apply
You want to become a future leader in the movement for equality? Great! Here is what you have to do:
- Use the form below or download the form here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Hindi application is only possible via email form)
- Make sure you fill the form as honest as possible. We will check your skills in an oral interview once the application-process is finished. For our fellowship program we need trustworthy people. If you already lie in the application, you cannot become a fellow.
- Read instructions carefully. If you hand in an incomplete application, how can we be sure that you can deal with the responsibility of fellowship?
- Do not worry, if you don't have a graduation at university level. We count more on our fellow's character than on certificate.
- Think about your answers to our questions. They are the key to the fellowship program.
After your application, we will conduct oral interviews with the applicants and select the most suitable one. Do not worry, if you did not become a fellow, you can also volunteer in our centers and maybe become a fellow, when we have a new vacancy. Once selected, fellows will take part in a workshop abou leadership, to learn how to independently run the movement for equality. So what are you waiting for? Sing up now!